GTRUST professionals understand that our most important job is to steward your wishes and help you fulfill the dream you created for yourself, your family, friends and community.
A Trust is a legal tool that is used to provide financial security for you and your beneficiaries by protecting assets, providing objective management and oversight, avoiding or reducing taxes and avoiding a Probate court proceeding. As your TRUSTEE, GTRUST will hold and protect Trust property, invest the Trust assets, respond to distribution requests, make decisions relative to tax considerations, keep records and prepare accountings, and be a resource to you and beneficiaries.
Competence and compassion are what makes GTRUST an effective trustee. Competence comes from our team’s professional knowledge of the Trust administration process and vast experience with that process. Compassion comes from our genuine concern for the well-being of our clients. You will be treated as one of the family.
- Types of Personal Trust
Trustee of Living Trust - A Living Trust is used to manage assets in a way that provides protection for you and your family. A Living Trust is flexible, allowing you to decide the exact level of asset management and protection you want and your family needs. Your revocable Living Trust can be revised or even terminated as life circumstances change.
- Successor Trustee – You may wish to designate GTRUST as Successor Trustee. This brings you peace of mind knowing that we will act according to your wishes no matter the circumstance. Our company will never become ill or otherwise be unable to meet the obligations defined by your Trust.
- Trustee of Trust Under Will – Your Will may include provisions to create a Testamentary Trust for the benefit of one or more family members upon your demise. As Trustee Under Will, GTRUST will work with the court to see that your wishes are met and your designated beneficiaries receive assets as you intended.
The professionals at GTRUST understand your desire to create a legacy for the benefit of others and can partner with you to develop a legacy today that will be remembered for generations. Wealth is relative when it comes to the joy of giving and you do not have to be rich to experience the privilege of philanthropy. With your Charitable Trust, GTRUST will:
- Help explore charitable options to determine where best to serve your community
- Advise you on the best way to fund the giving plan of your dreams in a manner that is beneficial to you
- Partner to create a legacy through professional asset management
- Serve as your advocate to ensure giving dollars are distributed exactly as intended
Charitable trusts are favored by law and are accorded special privileges including, but not limited to, income tax benefits and the avoidance of capital gains.
You can rely upon the knowledgeable and experienced professionals of GTRUST to help you navigate today’s complex financial environment. We seek to exceed expectations and build an enduring relationship. Our recommendations are tailored toward creating an abundant and worry-free financial life.
GTRUST believes reducing risk over time leads to superior investment returns, and risk can be reduced through broad diversification into distinct asset classes. Securities are selected after a careful examination of all facets of the economic climate and market conditions. We monitor both the economy and your goals to assure your assets are appropriately allocated.
- Investment Management Accounts (IMA) – Our Client authorizes GTRUST to oversee investments. We will manage those investments based on guidelines we have mutually agreed upon. Those guidelines are reviewed periodically and can be modified at any time.
- Custody Accounts – Our Client makes investment decisions and GTRUST provides custody and execution of trades, as well as regular accountings and tax information.
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS
GTRUST provides a full range of IRA options, including Traditional IRA’s, Roth IRA’s, Coverdell Education IRA’s and rollover IRA’s. We find that our clients are most interested in rollover IRA’s and Roth IRA’s.
- Rollover IRA’s – Upon retirement or departure from your current employment, you will be offered several options as to how your accumulated retirement funds will be paid out. GTRUST can help you make an informed decision. If you decide to rollover your retirement funds to an IRA, GTRUST can handle the rollover and investment of those funds. Our professionals will construct an investment portfolio that is tailored to your risk tolerance and to accomodate periodic distributions, both requested and required.
- Roth IRA’s – Roth IRA’s are very popular because generally distributions are non taxable. Individuals with a Traditional IRA may be able to convert to a Roth IRA. Let GTRUST help you to determine if a conversion makes sense.