GTRUST specializes in helping clients make significant changes that contribute to future financial successes. Our financial planning process determines financial planning needs and cultivates a partnership in which you know what to expect from us as well as what is expected from you.
Fee-Only Financial Planning Services
GTRUST’s comprehensive financial planning integrates into 7 key areas of your financial life:
- Asset management (your total investment picture)
- Disability and risk management (protecting you from catastrophe)
- Tax planning and preparation (improving your wealth-building efficiency)
- Debt management (reducing unnecessary expenses)
- Estate planning (helping you transfer your lifetime assets to your heirs and/or to worthy causes)
- Charitable/social capital planning (helping you give back to the community)
- Goals and objectives achievement (providing a context for the financial plan as a whole)
These 7 key areas are valuable to achieving personal financial success. All areas must be examined before decisions are made or advice provided may conflict with your actual needs.
The investment in financial planning is a commitment to become financially independent and secure. GTRUST offers 2 fee-only services to our clients:
- Financial Advisory Service
This is an open retainer agreement with clients. With this service you can schedule a meeting any time on any financial issues with no additional charge. The retainer fee is based on family income, income tax complexity and net worth. Half of the retainer fee is paid when GTRUST is hired, the other half is paid halfway through the first year of the engagement.
- Asset Management
When GTRUST is managing your money directly through an account at GTRUST, an asset management fee applies. There are no front-end commissions (loads), back-end commissions (loads) or 12b-1 fees charged on these accounts. Asset Management fees are deducted on a monthly basis and are calculated based on the market value of the account at the end of the preceding month.
GTRUST’s Obligations to Clients
GTRUST is obligated to ensuring successful client collaborations and promises to do the following:
- Act in the best interest of clients and own the value of others’ money
- Understand individualized personal goals and challenges and customize financial recommendations accordingly
- Maintain a high code of confidentiality
- Remain respectful, professional and non-judgmental
- Be available
- Form no allegiance to any product, service or company
- Deliver valuable, honest advice (even if it causes discomfort)
Audiences benefit from our planning firm’s effectiveness and ongoing professional assistance. If you have the desire to grow, take action, a willingness to learn, a flexible approach to life, realistic investment objectives, and are interested in ongoing communication and commitment to accomplishing an agreed to, defined strategy then please contact us.